Villa Gallici Aix-en-Provence
The setting: This Florentine residence is an enchanting interlude just minutes on foot from the city centre.
The hospitality: Whether you come for a meal or a stay, you will be pampered here; the master of the house Laurent Mounet sees to it.
The wine shop: This circular shaped shop houses exceptional wines. One of the most prestigious tasting rooms in the region.
The dishes: Chef Christophe Gavot offers an inventive cuisine which accents his Provençal roots, in keeping with the seasonal nature of his produce.
• The romance of the setting and the just perfect decor.
• Going for a walk after eating in the superb French garden.
• Taste the chef’s cuisine while comfortably seated in one of the cosy lounges and enjoy the high-calibre, but never obsequious, service orchestrated by Julien Gros, the head of staff.
• The 200 m² Carita et Bastide Spa
• Michelin Guide quality table and member of the Relais Châteaux
Open Monday and Wednesday from 7:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.
Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 9:45 p.m.