Les Barbus Pertuis
Les Barbus Romain efficiently runs service with humour and good spirits while Fabien, a former pastry chef, creates a visual cuisine that is 100% made in-house and inspired by his world travels.
The dishes The food is as tasty as it is decadent thanks to masterful cooking techniques that highlight the concentration of flavours. Cooking with the sous vide method at low temperatures (their hobbyhorse) allows them to keep all the nutrients, textures and flavours of each ingredient intact.
The place Modern decor and full of energy from floor to ceiling.
- The blackboard that changes every other month to stay up to date with seasonal produce.
- The creative side of these dishes, on both a visual and taste level, and the jus that accompanies them.
- Watching the chef from your table, thanks to a kitchen design that opens onto the dining room.
- Enjoying the flowered terrace with its musical ambience.
- The ice creams that are also made in-house!
Open Monday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.