Le Bocage La Roque d'Anthéron
Modern & creative cuisine
The setting: You are welcome in this entirely restored family home where chef Gilles Serrus grew up.
The dishes: The chef lets himself to be guided by the seasons with comforting and creative dishes, always allowing his rich inspiration from trips to Asia to inspire the cuisine: Tarthaï, shrimp boiled in a turmeric coconut emulsion, marinated duck breast and pad thai with vegetables, etc.
The ladies of Le Bocage: Florence, Gilles’ wife, will make the best arrangements for you to enjoy your stay and Ida, her mother, is an expert in desserts.
• The elegant and luminous vaulted hall with contemporary decor and the very beautiful shaded terrace.
• The chef’s dedication to the terroir and to local producers.
• Takeaway by order from a selection of menu items (foie gras during Christmas).
• The village of Roque d’Anthéron and its many festivities.
• The short but well-chosen selection of wine on the menu.
Lunch service: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Dinner service: Wednesday through Sunday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.