Ô Délices de Brice Fuveau
Ice cream parlour
Their expertise After starting his career at Clos de la Violette in Aix-en-Provence (2 Michelin stars), then at the Oberweis pâtisserie in Luxembourg, Brice took the role of second pastry chef at Riederer before he took off for Australia. Brice is back! In March 2019 he opened his patisserie in Fuveau.
The boutique Everything is to like in this gourmet hideaway. Manon will welcome you 7 days a week, and in the mornings, they offer a set breakfast “formule” menu with made in-house pastries. On the cake/entremets side, everything is excellent both visually and flavor-wise.
- Brice’s partner Manon’s excellent welcome.
- The rochers and bar chocolates.
- The individual cakes that can be split into entremets for at least 4 people.
- Ordering a pièce montée for a truly special occasion.
- Brice’s artisanal ice creams, a delight.
Open Monday through Sunday from 8:45 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.