Le Boeuf à la Côte Châteauneuf-Le-Rouge
Their expertise: Stéphane Robert, his daughter Camille (with a certificate of professional aptitude in charcuterie in hand) and his wife Catherine, are true artisans with pride in the beautiful products on their shelves.
The quality: Because they pledge nothing short of top quality, the French meats bearing their label are carefully selected and their charcuterie is made in-house. Stéphane works on the carcasses and clients benefit from his useful tips on their cut of choice.
Catered plates: Don’t feel like cooking? Catherine and Camille will cook for you: gratins, prepared dishes, salads, frozen pot-au-feu, terrines, pâtés...
• The pretty, old-fashioned shopfront in a charming village plaza.
• Ordering a roast chicken from Landes and chips...with jus!
• Camille’s pâté en croûte, a well-established classic.
• Catering plates available by order for events.
• The range of Italian Levoni charcuterie, cheeses and the grocer’s (jars, pastes, sauces, soups, wine
Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Wednesday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.